Monday, September 8, 2014

Read ALL THE BOOKS Update: August

If you don't know what this post is about, you can read this introduction post. Basically, I realised I have way too many unread books on my shelves, and so I'm going to try read as many of them as possible in the coming months. I'll probably continue this feature until I finish them all...but I don't know whether that will actually happen seeing as though I keep buying books. And borrowing books from the library. And requesting eARCs. Tis a problem.

So, here's my update for August!


7 Stars
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas (reread)
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

6 Stars
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima (reread)
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

5 Stars
Storm Glass by Maria V Snyder (reread)
Noggin by John Corey Whaley
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson (reread)

4 Stars
The Astrologer's Daughter by Rebecca Lim (I couldn't find this one...it's somewhere in my massive pile of books to trade/give away)
Sea Glass by Maria V Snyder (reread)

September Plan
So I think there are a couple of book that I definitely want to read in September:
Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Winterspell by Claire LeGrand
More Than This by Patrick Ness

And I would like to reread
Traitor's Blade by Sebastien de Castell
Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan


Here's my list of unread shelf books again. Any books you think I should prioritise?